Sharing Saturday {Freebie}


I'm linking up with An Educator's Life to share a new freebie.  It's hot of the presses...I created it TODAY!

Here is a short preview before you download it.  It is meant for Second Grade but you could use it at the end of the year in First Grade or for struggling Third Graders.

 

I'm really enjoying the "I Can" posters because it helps the students feel more independent.  I also think I might have to change my name to the "Black and White Queen" because I love including activities in black and white.  Sometimes it's just easier to print in black and white.

Click on the picture below to grab my "Summer isn't Over - An ABC Order Station".  Hope you enjoy it.
 
 

If you like my pack, you can follow me on Facebook HERE or TpT Here.  I also have two Facebook fan freebies HERE if you are interested in grabbing some more fun freebies.

1 comment

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the info here! http://writeinthemiddleteacher.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-sweet-surprise.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top