Favorite Pins Friday

I'm super excited to be linking up with Cara from the First Grade Parade for the first time.  My blog is so new that I can't participate in Throwback Thursdays, so Favorite Pins Friday is just perfect for my new blog.


For the classroom...

   
I love the idea of having a "Top 5" for the class.  I even think it might be helpful to have them change through out the year or depending on the classes needs.  The caption says it is from Betsy Aronson, 7th grade ELA, but it doesn't have a link.  It just links back to a photo album.

For my boys... 
 
This is from Angie's Laughing Place.

My two year old has gotten super fussy lately and when he gets angry he gets into a little bit of trouble :(.  I ALWAYS tell him that I love him after his time out and this saying is perfect.  I need to make this super cute time out chair.

 This is from Lil' Mop Top.

Mason loves cars and trucks.  I was searching for ideas of things to do with him and I found these super easy to make road strips made from old jeans.  You just put Velcro on the back and they will stick to the carpet.  I know he will LOVE these.

Step by step instructions from Beauty Through Imperfection.

My 8 month old loves to eat, so my husband and I have started to make our own baby food.  We have just been using our blender but we've only been making simple things.  I can't wait to use some of these baby food recipes.

Some funnies...


I've started printing out some of my back to school stations and decor and I need to pull out my little laminator.  I pinned this because who doesn't love Ryan Gosling!  Confession time, I've been in love with him since the MMC :) and I'm addicted to laminating.  Doesn't everything just look better when it's laminated!

Another confession...I've been playing Candy Crush WAY to much!  So here is another funny that I pinned.


Ok those are my favorite pins of the week.  I would love to share more but Candy Crush is calling my name ;).  Just kidding but I should be starting dinner.

If you want to see what else I've been pinning, you can follow me on Pinterest HERE.

1 comment

Back to Top