Facebook Freebies

Happy Monday!  Don't Mondays have a totally different feeling during the summer.  I wish all Mondays felt like this!

Well it took me almost ALL day but I finally have a Facebook Freebie tab on my page.  Isn't it beautiful?  I'm pretty proud of myself but I had to watch a few tutorials to figure it out.  Aren't we so lucky that there are so many wonderful teacher bloggers out there willing to help others!



So....if your a fan on my Facebook page go over and grab your freebie.  It's a QR Code Station for the letters A,B, and C.  It also comes with 2 "I Can" posters and a recording sheet.  Just click on the picture below to head to my Facebook page.



If you're not a fan yet, don't worry you can become one today and still grab this freebie.  Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment with some feedback so that I know you were able to grab it!

No comments

Back to Top