Currently June 2015


I almost forgot to link up with Currently this month!  I really miss the days when school ended in May!  I just finished school last week, on Thursday, but my room isn't packed up yet.  I got really sick last week, on Wednesday, and I had to throw in the towel to go home and rest.  So, I'm off to school tomorrow morning to finish.  Tonight I wanted to do a quick little post and link up with the fabulous Farley for her Currently.

This month Currently holds an extra special place in my heart because you can donate to help the Wimberley Animal Adoption and Rescue.  I donated a little bit to help out and encourage you to donate what you can.  Every dollar truly helps!  


Wimberley is very close to my heart because my grandparents live very close by.  I also attended Texas State University just down the road in San Marcos and my sorority had a retreat every spring semester at Rocky River Ranch in Wimberley.



Wimberley is such a beautiful little community and if you get the chance to go and experience Market Days, you definitely should.  

Here is my currently for this month...


LISTENING:  My boys are with my parents for a few days and since my husband and I are so much fun, he is in bed asleep and I'm blogging.  I KNOW tons of fun!!

LOVING:  I'm currently having my blog redesigned by the super talented Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs.  I'm so in LOVE with it and can't wait to share it with you guys!  SO EXCITING!!

THINKING:  My room is still not packed up!  AGH!!  UGH!!  It gives me the hibbie jibbies just thinking about it!

WANTING:  I really want to go swimming!  Maybe tomorrow to celebrate when my room is packed up!

NEEDING:  I got sick the last week of school, which is why I was unable to finish packing up my room.  I just don't feel like myself!  I'm hoping some rest will help me feel like normal again.

SUMMER LOVIN:  I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom during the summer.  I love spending time with my boys.  I can't wait to share some of the activities we do this summer.  I NEED to organize my house!  I have so many clothes that I haven't worn in forever and my pantry is scary bad!  Tell me I'm not the only one that needs to organize my life!  My family and I are taking some fun short trips this summer.  I have a beach trip coming up soon!  I can't wait to share pics on Instagram!

Thanks for following along with my Currently post.  Make sure you head back to Farley's blog and link up as well.



3 comments

  1. As a Houston girl, I can relate to not getting out in May like we used to! I can also totally relate on the need to organize...like whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. That's a bummer that you are starting off your summer like that but also good in a way because you can rest and hopefully get better faster. Kristi http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! I ran out of room in my car, so I have to go back tomorrow to finish packing up!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top