Currently January 2015

It is currently almost January and almost the new year!  Wow, this year blew by for me!  I'm linking up with the fantastic Farley from Oh' Boy Third Grade to share my currently for the month of January.


Listening - I'm so blessed to have two boys that love to play together!  They are a week shy of being exactly two years apart.  Right now they are playing with their new Ninja Turtles that Santa brought.  They LOVE Ninja Turtles!

Loving - I live in Texas, so it hardly ever gets cold but today it is 45 degrees and I LOVE it!

Thinking - I've been going to Jazzercise and I love it but the last few days the late classes have been canceled because of the holidays.  I need to make a schedule and attend classes regularly in the new year!

Wanting - My husband actually just got home as I was typing up this post!  Now our new year celebration can begin!

Needing - I really need to do some organizing around the house.  I still have clothes in drawers that don't fit the boys anymore.  Hopefully the new year will motivate me to get it done.

Yes - I do need to lose weight and be consistent about it.  I do really well for a long time and then I eat horribly for a week or so and all my hard work goes down the drain.  No excuses this year!

Maybe - I'm a HUGE worrier!  I worry about everything and I worry all the time!  Maybe this will be the year that I stop.

I Wish - This break has gone by so quick and I only have a few more days left.  I love spending time with my boys (my husband is included in that) and I try to savor all of the free time I get with them.

See you guys next year :)....



6 comments

  1. My kids are obsessed with Ninja Turtles too. They could play for hours with all things TMNT! And I am with you on the organizing. What I really want to do is just hire one of those TV shows to come and take all of my stuff out and put it all back beautifully organized ;) Happy New Year to you!

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got done watching Love It or List It last night and I totally want them to come organize my house :).

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I am from Texas. Lubbock area. They got snow. I live in El Paso now and I am waiting for some flurries. I've heard of jazzercise but have never tried it. I need to get back into my routine too. Best of luck and Happy New Year!

    Sandy @ Elementary Expedition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Best of luck to you as well! I live in Houston, so no snow or flurries for us :(.

      Delete
  3. Hey girl!
    I am right there with you on the getting slimmer part! I am going to make 2015 the year of getting healthier and more slim. I need it! Good luck! Maybe we can encourage each other!! I am going to take a picture of the scale and keep a weekly record on my phone! :)
    xoxo
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! Your Ninja Turtles made me laugh! My son had a lot Ninja Turtle toys when he was little and he is now 29! How can that toy still be popular? Enjoy those boys- too soon they will be 29 and 27! Happy New Year!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top