The Elementary Entourage

I'm so excited y'all!  Today is my day to introduce myself and share a special freebie on the brand new The Elementary Entourage collaborative blog.

Here is a preview of my introduction picture....

http://theelementaryentourage.blogspot.com/2014/11/meet-elementary-entourage-freebie-and_5.html

Also, you will totally want to head over there now because we are having an amazing giveaway.  Here is what we are giving away.
 



Click HERE to head over to my blog post to enter the giveaway and grab my new freebie. 

Here is a hint about my freebie....if you loved my freebie that was featured in the newsletter this weekend, then you will super LOVE the freebie.  Click HERE to go see my post in The Elementary Entourage.

1 comment

  1. Hi Stephanie! I was just nominated for the Liebster Award and now I am nominating you! Click this link and follow the directions to accept the award. If you've already had this award, sorry! :)
    Heather from Mrs. Renz’ 4th Grade Class

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top