Five for Friday - And my 5th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Friday y'all!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the weekly Five for Friday linky.  Click on the linky button below to head over to her website and link up your post.


1.  On Sunday, we celebrated Maddox turning 8 months old.  I can't believe he is already 8 months old.  He is crawling, pulling up, eating lots of fruits and vegetables, and saying "hi" and "mama".  Oh and chasing after his big brother.  He is such a sweet baby and always smiling.  I am loving spending the summer with him :).
 
  
2.  Mason and I have been enjoying reading this summer.  One of his favorite characters is Bob the Builder, so we read this Bob's Birthday book.  It's one from my classroom library that I brought home when I was packing up my classroom.  After reading the book Mason kept singing, "Happy Birthday to ME!!!"  Then during bath time he asked, "Mama where is my cake?"  I felt AWFUL!  His birthday isn't until November!  Yikes, how do you tell a 2 year old it isn't their birthday.  So the next day we went to the store and he picked out some green cupcake mix and we made cupcakes.  He was super excited.  Anything to make great childhood memories :).




3.  Here is my coupon helper at the grocery store.  Don't you just love being able to shop during the week and not have long lines.  I DO!!

P.S.  That green garbage truck goes with us EVERYWHERE.  He even sleeps with it!

 4.  We have a small fish aquarium at home and my husband bought a snail right before school got out.  Today we woke up to find this....a HUGE egg sack.  After doing some research online we learned that our snail must have gotten pregnant while at the pet shop.  It will take 3 to 4 weeks to hatch and she can have hundreds of baby snails.  Anyone want to adopt a baby snail?!?!



5.  Today is my 5th wedding anniversary!  My husband and I have been super blessed, look at our beautiful family!  The blue pinwheel represents our first son Tyler that passed away right before birth.  The Lord has truly blessed us with 3 amazing sons.  I can't wait to see what the next 5 years has in store for us.  I love you honey!
 
 

To celebrate my 5 year wedding anniversary, I'm having a 5% off sale on all of my products in my TpT store.  I'm working on an ABC QR Code Hunt that I hope to finish today, so I can add it to the sale.

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway that ends Sunday night.

Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate 5 years of marriage :).

2 comments

  1. Happy anniversary! Your boys are so precious!

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I just celebrated my five year anniversary at the beginning of the month too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top