Meet the Teacher

Hi y'all!  I'm Stephanie and this is my seventh year of teaching.  This is my second year teaching in Second Grade, and I teach in a Two-Way Dual Language classroom.  I don't speak Spanish yet, but I really need to learn!

Most of you know already that I'm a boy mom...


I have 3 little boys.  Mason will be 4 in November and Maddox will be 2 in October.  My first son Tyler is in Heaven, but he would be 5 years old this October 6th.

My husband and I went to the same college, but I met him a year after I graduated.  I was on the four year plan and let's just say he took a little longer than that :).  We've been married for six years.


This summer, we re-started our weight loss journey and we've lost about 30 pounds combined.  I can't wait to take new pictures and share them :).  We started with the Advocare Cleanse and now we are half way through the Whole 30.

 

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

My boys!  A good book.  Going swimming.  Crafting of any kind.  Texans Football.....well ok, mostly JJ Watt :).  Toms shoes.  Pickles.  TV....my favs are ....Friends, Project Runway, The Walking Dead, and  American Horror Story. 

IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

A labor and delivery nurse.

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Loving.  Empathetic.  Passionate.
 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I love attending the same professional development twice...said no teacher EVER!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Matt Wertz.  I love his music!!

And of course, my boy JJ!  

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE? 
 
Living the Boy Mom Life

Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
Teleportation.  I'm always late, even when I try so hard.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"Dream Big, Work Hard!"
 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

"Even Angels Fall" by Jessica Riddle.  Yes, one of my favorite movies is still 10 Things I Hate About You!!
Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I'm actually a little of both, if that makes sense.  After I get going, I love working in the early morning but I totally can stay up late too.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

My new favorite one is my Back to School Comprehension Unit.  I can't wait to introduce it to my kiddos next week.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Reading-Comprehension-Pack-1371007

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

I'm a small town Texas girl!  Like super small, less than 500 people.  Now, I live in a big city.  I like the convenience of having everything so close, but I miss the quiet of the country.

Make sure you click on the blog button below, to meet some other amazing teacher bloggers.

http://fallingintofirst.blogspot.com/2014/08/meet-teacher-linky.html

I also linked up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week.

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/teacher-week-who.html

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss journey! That's awesome! My husband was on the same plan in college... I had already graduated with my Master's degree by the time he got around to finishing his first!

    Bethany
    Learning is a Journey

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top