May Currently

I LOVE May!  The weather is super nice here in Texas and it marks the end of the school year ... well we go the first week of June too but close enough!!

Plus this cracks me up EVERY year!!





I'm a HUGE Justin Timberlake and 'N Sync fan!  I just can't even .... it makes me sing the song every time I see the meme or think about May.  Anyways on to Currently hosted by the fabulous Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade.



Listening - All three of my boys, yes my hubby is included in that, are asleep.  I should be too but I wasn't feeling well all weekend and I think I slept too much!

Loving - Teacher Appreciation Week starts tomorrow!  Don't you love all of these giveaways and all of the fun!

Thinking - I NEED to be asleep!  I knew I shouldn't have slept so much earlier today.

Wanting - I caught some kind of stomach bug this weekend and I've been in bed most of the weekend.  It hasn't been fun at all!

Needing - I appreciate my boys' teachers so much!  I can't wait to get busy making them something super special!  My plan was to do it this weekend but stupid stomach bug!!

Summer -
(Yes)  My boys are growing up so fast!  Mason starts Pre-K in August.  Slow down time!  I will definitely be spending some quality time with them because they will only be little for so much longer.

(Hope)  I hope that I can go to Vegas this summer for the TpT conference.  I've been saving up, so hopefully I can make it!

(Dream)  Both my husband and I have older vehicles.  Mine is a 2002 Ford F-150 and his is a 2007 Ford Taurus.  We are both blessed to have working vehicles but a new to us vehicle would be nice.  Hopefully soon!

Thanks for reading my currently for May.  Now, make sure you head back to Farley's blog to link up your currently.



1 comment

  1. LOVE your Justin meme (I think that's what they are called!)!

    I am new to blogging and started a linky party for teachers to share advice on what they do to prepare for the end of the school year! I thought I would mention it since you posted about your school year ending in June. Ours ends the first week of June too! :)

    You should stop by and link up!
    The Rustic Apple's Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top