Fantastic Pick a Prompt!

Hi friends!  I can't wait to tell you all about this fantastic writing pack from my friend Hilary from Second Grade is Out of This World.  I recently got to try out her January Pick a Prompt with my second graders.

Writing: January Pick a Prompt!

I loved that there were so many prompt choices for my kiddos to pick from.  They loved some of the silly choices like Mr. Vader at the bank and he meets a giant spider.  I actually haven't heard, "I don't know what to write about?" for a few weeks now!  Isn't that awesome?!?!



My writing station has been so productive since I started using pick a prompt.  I also puffy heart love the writing checklist!  It is written in kid language that is so easy for my second graders to follow.  It has really helped them with editing.


Here is a super funny story that one of my kiddos wrote using one of the prompts.  My favorite part is that everybody needed money because it was Christmas time :).


If you are interested in trying Pick a Prompt for yourself, you can find them here...

Writing: January Pick a Prompt!

She also has a winter bundle that you can get that has 4 different Pick a Prompt sets.  I love buying bundles because you save money!

You can find her winter bundle here...

Writing: Winter Pick a Prompt Bundle

You can also find Hilary on her blog Second Grade is Out of This World...her blog is super awesome!

 Second Grade is out of this World!

No comments

Back to Top