Currently December

Yay!  I finally made the first page of Farley's currently link up.  I normally don't link up till the second or third day but since I'm home with a scratched cornea, I figured I could sneak in a few minutes of computer time to link up :).  Don't tell my husband!


Listening - Both of my sweet boys are super congested, so they are staying home with me today.  They are watching their new favorite cartoon Blaze and the Monster Machines.

Loving - I love the Christmas season!  I am super blessed and thankful to have two little boys!  I have to stop myself during the busy-ness that the season brings to thank God for his many blessings.

Thinking - I'm so behind in school work and TpT work, but my eye needs to rest today.

Wanting and Needing - After this post, I really need to rest my eye so that it can heal.

Giving - I love giving out freebies.  My kids still need to practice 3-digit subtraction with regrouping, so I thought this Christmas themed freebie would be great practice for so many kiddos.  Click on the product cover below to grab this freebie.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3uIRrgwSu0VLWxLeWZhMFlJR3M/view?usp=sharing

Now, time to rest my eye :).

3 comments

  1. I found you through the linky. I hope your eye heals quickly & that you are able to get some much-needed rest. I know that feeling all too well with a 3.5 year old and 5 month old. Thanks for the freebie :)
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I hope that you and your boys feel better quickly. I hope they're taking it easy on you today and letting you rest. Thank you for the freebie! Who doesn't love Scoot?!? Wishing you a wonderful holiday season :)

    Jillian Starr
    {The Starr Spangled Planner}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I felt the same way about being on the first page...I could not get to sleep last night. Hope your eye is better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top